Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mayhem 3 Progress

Engine: 95%
The movement is almost totally finished. The new weapon system is very flexible and easy to add to. I've done a rather brilliant framework for adding melee weapons aswell, and have painstakenly made it so this game supports bother dual and single weapons while still not having a single preset arm-based animation. The taking damage system, however, still needs finishing, and I still haven't decided wether he drops guns or throws them when they go empty.

Graphics: 20%
One graphic set (Mexico) is pretty much complete, but I need some adobe housing tiles still. I haven't done much in the way of level graphics while still making the engine, but I have done some really nice giant animated gears for the factory set. Many weapons, enemies and animations are done, but again, the engine has been the quagmire here. Oh and I drew some swank portraits for the dialogue, aswell.

Sound: 80%
This doesn't really matter right now...

Music: 0%
And I'm certainly not taking care of this shit yet.

Design: 85%
Oh boy, design! There's one I like! I've planned out every single level, but there's still things needing to be done. I don't know how many more weapons I'm going to make, and I'm uncertain on bosses altogether. There's also probably going to be more enemies, so I need to sit down and decide on what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home