Sunday, November 05, 2006

Let me tell you about the rabbits.

So even though I made an entire game between now and the last M3 update doesn't mean M3 is stagnant. In fact, it's got a nice pace to it. I've added global physics for enemies using qualifiers and incremental moving and it's rather beautiful. It supports both x/y and angular movement (The latter being used for bullet knockback physics--can you say "air-juggling?"), separate optional gravity and all the flexibility needed for enemies ranging from giant bunnies to floating metallic penises.


Bunny juggling: not as bad as kitten juggling.

Furthermore, I have adapted many old enemies to this new structure. Old favorites (Well, they're MY favorites) like Walkens, Mech bunnies, Rice guys and crotch rockets (Not pictured) have made the switch, and with pleasing results.


I don't think this blog needs another Walken pun


THEY NEVER EXPECTED... THE BUNNIES


Riceguy makes a bad career move.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, this is roight noice, mate.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Dustin Gunn said...

I hate you, anonymous

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home